Replacement? Read first!
Why don't we make account replacements? All accounts are checked for validity before being uploaded to the store. Often problems with accounts arise through improper use by the buyer. Below you can find information about which situations by default are not a reason for replacement:
- Do not check the purchased accounts with a public checker, public proxies, otherwise they may be blocked;
- Buy the amount that you can use in the near future;
- Buy accounts only if you know how and know how to use them;
- If the mail in the kit is blocked, this is not a reason to replace your Facebook account;
-If you linked a card in billing and got blocked, this is not a reason to change your account;
- If there is a ban on advertising activities on the account, this is not a reason to replace the account (except for accounts that have passed the ban on advertising activities and accounts that have a separate indication that they do not have a ZRD);
- If after creating Fanpage, Business Manager, your account was blocked, this is not a reason for replacement. (Often this is a trigger for an account on new hardware);
- If you are unable to connect 2fa on your account, this is not a reason to change your account;
- If you are blocked while farming, this is not a reason to replace! Account farm means any action on the account;
- If it is not possible to create a business manager on a facebook account, this is not a reason to replace the account;
- If you have linked a business manager to your account and for some reason Facebook does not allow you to fully work with the business manager (link advertising cabinets there, etc., write to Facebook technical support) - this is not a reason to change your account;
- If you bought an account with a token, uploaded it to auto-bay and found that there is no advertising account there, this is not a reason to change your account. (This is easily treated by entering ADS, this does not happen often, but unfortunately such a bug does happen).
Every rule has exceptions. But before writing to us, please read the information above.